Tenerife the other week

jonnyswamp

You gotta love a puffer fish. We caught about 12 in turkey once, the boat owner told us they were great eating. So, we took some back to the small family run hotel for the bbq. The owner took them and chucked them straight in the bin after telling us how toxic they are!! 

Looks better than the BC. 
Im off to fuerto at Easter, I’m going to try to get out then. I’ve been out before on the noddy trips catching small tuna and stuff but I’d like to get a big ray, they get huge in that area. I saw one swimming under the pontoons it must have been around the 150 mark. 

18 minutes ago, JonC said:

Looks better than the BC. 
Im off to fuerto at Easter, I’m going to try to get out then. I’ve been out before on the noddy trips catching small tuna and stuff but I’d like to get a big ray, they get huge in that area. I saw one swimming under the pontoons it must have been around the 150 mark. 

Yes, big stingers apparently and Tope !

One of the guys I was with (a mate) was there (Tenerife) a year or 2 back and him and around 20 others were watching a large sheet of ply skimming around the bottom of the marina

There were actually a lot more fish in the marina, some looked like a Bream, some small Barracuda and some absolute monster Mullet

Very close to doubles

35 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Yes Andy thanks, healed fine

Still feels like it's there and if I touch the sewn up bit, it's like touching a filling with silver foil 😄

So your hand is giving you the phantom finger then! 🤣

Do they expect the sensitivity to diminish over time or is it stuck like that? 😬

24 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

So your hand is giving you the phantom finger then! 🤣

Do they expect the sensitivity to diminish over time or is it stuck like that? 😬

Haven't been back to see the surgeon, seem to remember him saying something about phantom finger for a few months

I'll wait until next year and see how it is

4 minutes ago, Dicky said:

What do they charge for a half day? looks like a nice way to spend a few hours.

We booked through one of the agents on the marina, the ones that offer all sorts of tours and trips

It was 65 euro, said it should've been 70 and he knocked a 5er off