Weekend report

Odyssey

Sully, fished in off the far end of Sully Bay on the fingers. I tried to get shelter from that Easterly…

A mate went down to Nash, said was full of dogs but had a few huss. However was lumpy coming back up with wind over tide 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:31 AM, Odyssey said:

Sully, fished in off the far end of Sully Bay on the fingers. I tried to get shelter from that Easterly…

A mate went down to Nash, said was full of dogs but had a few huss. However was lumpy coming back up with wind over tide 

My original plan was wide off Sully around the Aldridge shoal area, then on to Stout/Aberthaw until low, then back up with the tide

Pleased I went East now

Spoke to a guy I knew in the lock that went to Aberthaw and all they had were 1 Ray and a dog

16 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

My original plan was wide off Sully around the Aldridge shoal area, then on to Stout/Aberthaw until low, then back up with the tide

Pleased I went East now

Spoke to a guy I knew in the lock that went to Aberthaw and all they had were 1 Ray and a dog

You made the right call 🙂 

Im not out for a while, may try east up near Portishead…. Depends what weather does..