Navy navigation exercise, 1943

Andy135

3 hours ago, Andy135 said:

That's unfair. He's old, but I'm fairly sure he's not dead yet...

I feel like I am. On round 3 of the UTI now ! My problem is that I am resistant to most antibiotics, which is a worry.

With regard to the chart question, yes it would take me less than 10 mins to plot on the PC. I might look at it later.

Just now, GPSguru said:

I feel like I am. On round 3 of the UTI now ! My problem is that I am resistant to most antibiotics, which is a worry.

With regard to the chart question, yes it would take me less than 10 mins to plot on the PC. I might look at it later.

Sorry to hear. Doesn't found very friendly at all.

PS: the question took me about 5 mins, using only Google Maps and an online converter between statute miles and NM.

19 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

If you want to tidy up your desk before you fall off the perch you know my address 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope it improves for you soon, Jon