Where to go for Rays?

51 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Most marks in the Solent will produce rays. Mainly on the flattish mud or sand patches. Calshot/Lepe is good. Or Hillhead to Lee on Solent.

Not disputing your suggestions, but for balance I've only ever caught a handful of rays, and these were all out in the Nab area.

Mind you, Leo's whopper undulate a couple of seasons ago came from near Lepe if I remember correctly?

9 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Not disputing your suggestions, but for balance I've only ever caught a handful of rays, and these were all out in the Nab area.

Mind you, Leo's whopper undulate a couple of seasons ago came from near Lepe if I remember correctly?

You certainly make up for it with the dogfish though👍

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Yes but that was a bit further west.But I've had them from the bramble bank and from the beach at hill head etc. 

21 hours ago, Andy135 said:

For further balance, would you like to include your blanks as well?? 🤣