A freebie for someone

jonnyswamp

I've just finished putting a load of marks into garmin homeport ready to put onto my plotter card and remembered that I removed a card from one of the plotters when I first had the boat

I don't think it's a genuine Garmin card, but it was full of marks and wreck names

They weren't from my area so I didn't use the card or research any of them

I'm going down to the boat tomorrow and I'll take a photo of the screen with the marks/wrecks listed

The boat originally came from Hampshire, so assume they relate to that area and maybe further out

If they are of any use to anyone, I'll send them to you

5 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I've just finished putting a load of marks into garmin homeport ready to put onto my plotter card and remembered that I removed a card from one of the plotters when I first had the boat

I don't think it's a genuine Garmin card, but it was full of marks and wreck names

They weren't from my area so I didn't use the card or research any of them

I'm going down to the boat tomorrow and I'll take a photo of the screen with the marks/wrecks listed

The boat originally came from Hampshire, so assume they relate to that area and maybe further out

If they are of any use to anyone, I'll send them to you

If it’s the solent  then I’ll bagsy it!

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Careful he may have got the card from an Andy,  another dogfish directory

Ordinarily I'd ask for a copy too, but as I already know all the best dogfish marks I'll let someone else have it 😉

20201118_11241120201118_112337

Tried the flckr route and it seems to have worked (Suzook 👍)

These are the marks if anyone wants the card, I've kept a copy for myself just in case Mrs Swamp kicks me out and i move down that way

EDIT

There is a shit load that show up when you zoom in (on the plotter, not this pic)

Edited by jonnyswamp

2 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

He certainly got around didn't he! I recognise many of those marks. Quite a few that are new to me too. I'll have a look over @Saintly Fish's shoulder when he fires it up on his Garmin kit.

You may as well have it @Andy135they’re closer to you than to me! 

Just now, Andy135 said:

Except I can't run the card can I? I have Lowrance gear and this is a Garmin card...

#RTFM!

Isn't there a way to convert from one format to another 

If you have this card, download Garmin homeport and insert the card, all the marks/wrecks are listed with their coordinates

A long winded way, but you can cherry pick the marks you want

3 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Isn't there a way to convert from one format to another 

If you have this card, download Garmin homeport and insert the card, all the marks/wrecks are listed with their coordinates

A long winded way, but you can cherry pick the marks you want

If you send it to me swampy I’ll copy some coordinates and send them to Andy. Then I’ll stick the card in my Garmin and copy them.