Penzance 1st and 2nd Dec

jonnyswamp

7 of us took a trip way down south to Penzance for a 2 day trip aboard Lo Kie Adventures, aiming to fish the reefs off Lands End

The easterly winds nearly put paid to the trip, but luckily the forecast mellowed and down we went

I could spend an hour or so trying to write an enthralling report laden with pictures, but I didn't take any and the skipper did

The skipper also wrote a report on his Facebook page, so I think I shouldn't out write him 😇

I don't know how to put the post directly on here, but I'll try and put a link to his page, you may have to scroll down to find the report

Also thoroughly recommend him, very knowledgeable and eager to get everyone catching

lo kie adventures - search results | Facebook

EDIT

Just tried the link and we are the second report, this I assume will change as he writes more reports ?

Edited by jonnyswamp

48 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

7 of us took a trip way down south to Penzance for a 2 day trip aboard Lo Kie Adventures, aiming to fish the reefs off Lands End

The easterly winds nearly put paid to the trip, but luckily the forecast mellowed and down we went

I could spend an hour or so trying to write an enthralling report laden with pictures, but I didn't take any and the skipper did

The skipper also wrote a report on his Facebook page, so I think I shouldn't out write him 😇

I don't know how to put the post directly on here, but I'll try and put a link to his page, you may have to scroll down to find the report

Also thoroughly recommend him, very knowledgeable and eager to get everyone catching

lo kie adventures - search results | Facebook

EDIT

Just tried the link and we are the second report, this I assume will change as he writes more reports ?

Hi Nick, not everybody uses Facebook mate. So if you could put your own report up it'd be appreciated.