quiet days

daio web

well its quiet on hear everybody must have had to much turkey haha well looking forward to this weather change far to much flood water how many of you think it changes the fishing i have allways found it poor after days of rain fishing the bristol channel lots of rivers connected to it hoping  to get out on 7 th of jan weather permitting  hopefuly have another good report to put up happy new year outlaws 🐳😎

3 hours ago, daio web said:

well its quiet on hear everybody must have had to much turkey haha well looking forward to this weather change far to much flood water how many of you think it changes the fishing i have allways found it poor after days of rain fishing the bristol channel lots of rivers connected to it hoping  to get out on 7 th of jan weather permitting  hopefuly have another good report to put up happy new year outlaws 🐳😎

Yeah, always quiet at this time of year. Too much turkey, busy seeing family, weather rubbish for fishing etc. Bring on the new year and calm weather I say.

Its been very windy over here stopping me from getting out. Even my daughter cancelled the trips yesterday with the 50ft cat. She headed into the mountains where she did a 10km kayak downstream targeting bass. Over the 6hrs she caught and released 46 bass, my best has been 2 in a day!!!!!
The bass move upstream but head downstream to the ocean for spawning, they are extremely good sport on light tackle. They are a short bodied stocky fish unlike the bass we get in the UK.

EA12B2F3-245C-4A10-9323-44EFAE3DB679.thumb.jpeg.f511225112cb4b98233c0246f41501ec.jpeg

13 hours ago, Odyssey said:

No fishing for months yet… 

Looks like weather window on 2nd…. MSG see if any charters got space for a day on the cod 🙂 

morning luke you should give hayden a bell on tuskar 2 there dosent seam many fish on the bottom at the moment they are probaly chashing the sprats i was hoping to get back out on the 7 th if the weather is ok good luck bud