28th and 29th Jan Penzance

jonnyswamp

Looks like a good mix 🙂 

I’ve heard a few pollack around the west wales reefs, hopefully an exploratory trip in a few weeks to see what can find 🙂 

Never Met Kieran but he seems to work hard to find the fish 🙂 

16 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Looks like a good mix 🙂 

I’ve heard a few pollack around the west wales reefs, hopefully an exploratory trip in a few weeks to see what can find 🙂 

Never Met Kieran but he seems to work hard to find the fish 🙂 

Yes he does, he lives and breathes fishing, if he isn't on the boat he's off the beach/rocks

We had some trips booked out of Dale this year, but fell out with the skipper over deposit, so cancelled them all

Managed to book Rob Rennie for a wreck/reef trip (what ever is fishing the best at the time of trip) in June

What boat does he have now Luke, does he fish 10 or 8 ?

6 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

Yes he does, he lives and breathes fishing, if he isn't on the boat he's off the beach/rocks

We had some trips booked out of Dale this year, but fell out with the skipper over deposit, so cancelled them all

Managed to book Rob Rennie for a wreck/reef trip (what ever is fishing the best at the time of trip) in June

What boat does he have now Luke, does he fish 10 or 8 ?

He has Celtic Wildcat whixh is a monster. He used to fish 4 for sharks but you can fish more. 

He reccomends max 8 for wrecking but if it’s your booking I guess you can choose numbers 🙂