Chinook 3, Today from Bradwell

JonC

• 4 weeks later...

It's been brought to my attention that this post has been entered into the wrong section. Unfortunately its the same person once again, who should be setting an example to us less fishing forum literate. 

Clearly this section mentions caught a whopper, yet this is constantly flouted by one particular persons catch. May I suggest that he goes off and writes down the UK fish size limits 100 times https://britishseafishing.co.uk/minimum-size-limits-for-shore-caught-fish/

Im not going to mention his name as its so close to mine and I don't want people thinking we are related in way.

221877483_ScreenShot2023-03-10at10_49_02am.png.19d5b3610ecadbbcab5395d701c9ec58.png

Edited by JDP

I couldn’t get out yesterday but I caught a big ol’ walrus. He was a mean bugger that had the hump about something. He took my bait right down, poor old thing is probably  still sulking now. 

15 hours ago, JonC said:

I couldn’t get out yesterday but I caught a big ol’ walrus. He was a mean bugger that had the hump about something. He took my bait right down, poor old thing is probably  still sulking now. 

Pictures ? Was he shaven or hairy, I love these stories about your sex life.

Edited by JDP