That time of year again.

JonC

8 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Is this now an annual event? Thought it was just a one off softie on ginger day. 

I think it’s a kind thing to do and that’s what I’m all about. 

6 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

@JonC brings this up because there is no ‘cuddle a fuckwit day’, and he has the green eye of envy 🙄😇🤣

There is one of these however....🤣

https://www.internationaldays.co/event/world-walrus-day/r/recSzZoihl4G6pdj4

17 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

There is the perfect day for @JonC, you will need to remember this Andy, for next year

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100067004175349

Have you really spent your entire day trying to find something to post in response? 

33 minutes ago, JonC said:

Have you really spent your entire day trying to find something to post in response? 

Nah Jon, I have a very busy day, with the school run, and chasing deliveries, all I did was typed your name into google and it came straight back with ‘hug a retard’ …… dont you just love AI 👍😂😇

15 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Nah Jon, I have a very busy day, with the school run, and chasing deliveries, all I did was typed your name into google and it came straight back with ‘hug a retard’ …… dont you just love AI 👍😂😇

Ok, if you say so. But remember that your obsession with me is still a bit unhealthy. 

24 minutes ago, JonC said:

Ok, if you say so. But remember that your obsession with me is still a bit unhealthy. 

In your dream's sunshine,

Just look at this washed up old drag queen,

97A22E78-0215-4B1D-8478-23F7BCC967C1.thumb.png.b160dbb210f845b46265d79d6b69e436.png.3f7f8e2c71256a141abf679a6ba9a8ca.png

Edited by GPSguru