Early morning solo

Saintly Fish

2 minutes ago, daio web said:

well done mate great report again mate looks like a lovely morning i am in the process of getting my boat ready for this winters fishing  cant wait top dangling bud

Cheers Dave. What's left for you to do on the boat? You should stick up a report about the works with pics!! 

10 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Cheers Dave. What's left for you to do on the boat? You should stick up a report about the works with pics!! 

not a lot really mate always improving it  just made new baiting up board for on the back handrail  and wire in a relay for the front lightbar fit new bilge pumps and has for puting pics up i cant do it i have to get my boy to cut them down in size nightmare bud but i will keep on trying so i can get some pics up this winter

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So where is my recognition @Andy135?? 
You've kissed arse on all other catch reports butt mine!! 
Or are you just too amazed at my brilliance that you can't bring yourself to congratulate me?

Do you need my recognition then?

17 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

A concept of what for what?

The UK is losing its mine hunting capability in the not to distant future with the transfer of its current roster of HUNT / SANDOWN classes promised to bolster Ukrainian Navy, this has triggered an escalation of its replacement. I believe the vision is to have an autonomous MINE HUNTING capability / remotely controlled in much the same way drones are today. 

Edited by Hoop