Took my wife out for her birthday

JDP

Headed up to the city (4 1/2hrs north) for a meal and show. It was great night watching Postmodern Jukebox, such incredible talent. I didn't want to use my camera to film but this is one of the songs the they did.

IMG_9928.thumb.jpeg.977dc948175255f62c6f58efbc2bba2a.jpeg

Edited by JDP

8 hours ago, JonC said:

I’m sure that was playing in the lift of a building I work on. Thank fuck it was only a five story building. 

How about a creep cover, this was the final song of the night, with over 117m views on YouTube.

Im curious to what sort of entertainment you would take your good lady to on her birthday, would it be something like Pretty Woman where you would fly her to the opera and lend her one of your dress's and perhaps your glittery thongs.🥰

7 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Foo fighters at the Olympic stadium London. June 2024. 

Surprising they're keeping it going with Tyler gone, Zep wrapped it in after Bonzo popped off.. nearly comparable??

On 8/30/2023 at 11:19 PM, JDP said:

How about a creep cover, this was the final song of the night, with over 117m views on YouTube.

Im curious to what sort of entertainment you would take your good lady to on her birthday, would it be something like Pretty Woman where you would fly her to the opera and lend her one of your dress's and perhaps your glittery thongs.🥰

I managed 2 minutes then had to turn off. Singer has a great voice and she's fit, but she ruined an epic classic!