Good morning Outlaws!

Andy135

Absolute rubbish Stains, bet your still all smiles this morning.

Tis a beautiful day indeed.. feel a short session maybe the order of the day.

I'm impressed with the site, definitely more user friendly than the previous platform, only draw back is that I've never had to tinker with files to get them to fit but thats the only niggle thus far. Credit where its due, good job Andy.

8 minutes ago, Tadpole said:

I'm impressed with the site, definitely more user friendly than the previous platform, only draw back is that I've never had to tinker with files to get them to fit but thats the only niggle thus far. Credit where its due, good job Andy.

Not uncommon mate, I can't take photo's straight from camera to forum either. But these days I usually edit photos anyway so doing a forum friendly version at the same time is no biggy.... Photbucket used to be the perfect solution, I've used a couple of other such sites and don't seem to get on with those as easily

On 10/14/2020 at 9:14 AM, Tadpole said:

Thanks Steve - appreciated.

On the subject of picture sizes, its deliberately set at 2Mb. We could remove the size limits and let everyone post massive files all day long but.... that would quickly eat up our file storage. We're on a good deal for the site at the moment but the costs quickly escalate when lots of storage is required, so anything we can do to keep file sizes small is appreciated.

As Zook says, linking to photos hosted elsewhere is ideal as it enables files of any size to be shown but without using any storage on Outlaws. All the photos I post are linked from Imgur, but other photo hosting sites are out there. 👍