And so it begins.....

suzook12

3 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

cheers dude. Will be on it somepoint this week, Exhaust on boys fiesta to do, gearbox just started rattling on car (badly) so will check for oil etc, and L200 out of MOT as of tomorrow..... Running back and forth to Norwich to see my Mum in hospital, so yeah, sometime next week lol, then maybe edit it in time for weekend

Sounds like you have a LOT on. Take care.

• 1 month later...

Getting there, harley is now 6 vids in and almost finished!

I ended up with Corel Video Studio. The adobe editor was very hard work to get a video to upload. The trial version of Corel worked flawlessly, far more functions that I wish to use right now and £60 for life once the trial ended.

Should be doing a vid on an outboard tomorrow, as awaiting parts for the harley.....

Want to get through all this stuff so can crack on with the boat.

8 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Getting there, harley is now 6 vids in and almost finished!

I ended up with Corel Video Studio. The adobe editor was very hard work to get a video to upload. The trial version of Corel worked flawlessly, far more functions that I wish to use right now and £60 for life once the trial ended.

Should be doing a vid on an outboard tomorrow, as awaiting parts for the harley.....

Want to get through all this stuff so can crack on with the boat.

What’s your channel? 

5 hours ago, suzook12 said:

I ended up with Corel Video Studio. The adobe editor was very hard work to get a video to upload

Yes, the Corel software used to be Ulead video studio which has been around for almost 20 years, and Corel didn't feck it up when they bought it which is a bonus.

I assume you are shooting in 4k30 and then outputting in 1080p ( vid studio does that automatically). 

Another editing suite to have is Davinci Resolve (free version) by Black Magic design, this is used by professionals worldwide and can quickly do stuff that Corel struggles with.

Have you had any over heating, or turn off issues with your GoPro11 yet ?

I am now using a DJI Action 4 camera and still learning its foibles. The quality of the standard video is excellent, but I might try out the D-log 10 bit function and then bring in the colour profile with LUTS (Look up Tables) when doing the edit. Doing it that way, if you wanted, you could make the English Channel look like the Caribbean !

Edited by GPSguru

39 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Yes, the corel software used to be Ulead video studio which has been around for almost 20 years, and corel didn't feck it up when they bought it which is a bonus.

I assume you are shooting in 4k30 and then outputting in 1080p ( vid studio does that automatically). 

What action cam did you get ?

Yes, something liker that 😁

Its a goPro11....... My next camera will have a zoom, thats a way off yet tho. I have a feeling it will be a canon also......