White skate

JDP

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Looks great Jon. For videos, upload to YT first then get the share link and paste it into your post on here. Simples.

Yes thats how I have posted videos in the past but I just didn't want poorly filmed phone video on my YT account. You get to many protesting vegans having their little tantrums if you kill, release, use fuel, own something not made out of hemp etc etc!!!!!

28 minutes ago, JDP said:

Yes thats how I have posted videos in the past but I just didn't want poorly filmed phone video on my YT account. You get to many protesting vegans having their little tantrums if you kill, release, use fuel, own something not made out of hemp etc etc!!!!!

When uploading the video to YT, set the visibility to "unlisted". You can still share a link on here but the video won't be searchable/viewable on YT.

1 hour ago, JDP said:

On your YT account, upload the video and then tick it as ‘unlisted’

Then only folk with the link can view it, as it won’t be listed on the YT site. If anybody views your channel, the video will not been seen by them as it is effectively hidden.

🤣 @Andy135 beat me to it, for some reason I didn't see his post on my phone.🙄

Edited by GPSguru

8 hours ago, GPSguru said:

On your YT account, upload the video and then tick it as ‘unlisted’

🤣 @Andy135 beat me to it, for some reason I didn't see his post on my phone.🙄

Getting old means getting slow (but possibly more sensible?) - don't ask how I know. Geoff.

8 hours ago, GPSguru said: