my project boat

got  a outboard from susk

i desiedid t o put new elitricks ignition on it. i rderd a NEW coil  ( lighting )

delivery was frieday last, then i got an email saying that there mistake its yoused do i still whonted 

no i replied  can we give you credit no i replied

just give me my money back

i will give them 2 days then , its ebay this is rong and elegal do some thing about it

i whont hold my breath about it

i am now brushing the light corroin of the out board , then bruhing vinerger on it (only small pots ) not shore

1 minute ago, suzook12 said:

Which wire has broken Pete?

6e9 stator.jpg

what primer to youse.

i know it will be a slow and teadus job becouse it is littel bits here and there,  plus sun light , weather permitting

thanks mate a grate help that.

i have a new pauis coil on the way and a lighting coil. im in no rush looking for a bargin. as you know stuf from the states is liable to tax

and wih the postage on top it can be dear, not allways a bargin.i have plenty of time so i will just whaite.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

well i have put the new calls ect , on the outboard and we have a grate spark. know i will have to save up for the starter motor.

as i am lazey

I replaced a starter motor on a Mercury 100 (2009) last week as the built in solenoid is a common fault ......the solenoid is not available as a separate part and the complete starter was £420 ....... easy to replace (3 bolts)

1 minute ago, GPSguru said:

I replaced a starter motor on a Mercury 100 (2009) last week as the built in solenoid is a common fault ......the solenoid is not available as a separate part and the complete starter was £420 ....... easy to replace (3 bolts)

this outboard didnot have a starter on it,so i am starting from scratch .

• 2 weeks later...