Joint Venture - Aquafish 28

Adam F

Hi everyone, new to the forum.

This is my Aquafish 28 - Joint Venture. She is my 2nd Aquafish, I had a 23 of the same name before this.

She is hull #1 built originally in 2005 but completely rebuilt from scratch by me in 2015. Running a D4 260hp through a DPH leg gives an 18 knot cruise burning just over 1L Per hour.

I’m based in Poole and use JV for fishing right along the coast from the IOW down to Portland and regularly cross to the CI’s or France.

7CA9CC23-FD5D-4708-9715-9828BC4BA6C7.jpeg

C90EB40D-E664-42E7-BF6F-93EFF89D5BD9.jpeg

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum.

She's a cracking tub! Looks very nice indeed. 👍

Looks even better in the flesh though... @Saintly Fishand I saw her at the Hockey Stick yesterday. How did you get on? Any fish?

Hi Andy, we had some nice bass yesterday...  good to see them back. We came inshore in the PM and had fun on the bream. 

Which boat are you?

11 minutes ago, Adam F said:

Hi Andy, we had some nice bass yesterday...  good to see them back. We came inshore in the PM and had fun on the bream. 

Which boat are you?

Sounds like a good day out 👍.

My tub is Jersey Girl but we were out on Neil's boat Tarlach Too (aka Tarlach on PBSBAC).

We arrived at the Hockey Stick about 10.15am, just before everyone else left... what did they know that we didn't 🤣

Hi Adam welcome to the forum. Nice to have another PBSBAC member join in. Andy and I blanked pretty well on Saturday, we were given the mark by my local tackle shop but were told to anchor up. You and Tiger fish were drifting so I guess our advice was incorrect ! 

Welcome Adam,I think we purchased our blue hulled 23's at around the same period although mine was ready to go but you have moved on to better things 😀, i watched your threads on the builds of both boats and must say you did a excellent job in both cases.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...