Inflatable small craft

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I asked about boats that can be packed away. Instead I got people telling me I should get a kayak or a trailer boat. Tell me Jon, why exactly I should take heed of "good advice" that doesn't answer the question. Just saying.

Another option would be a FRIB, not the cheapest solution but one of the best as it is a half way house,

http://foldablerib.com/product/f-rib-360/

Ok, so I know @Andy135has been on the edge of his seat all evening, I asked two friends who have them, one with a 3.2 with inflatable deck who wishes he had bought an aluminium deck one and one with an aluminium deck on a slightly bigger who said the deck does make it a lot heavier and would be happy with a soft deck. 
Both use them out of a car without issue. 

33 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Another option would be a FRIB, not the cheapest solution but one of the best as it is a half way house,

http://foldablerib.com/product/f-rib-360/

They look like a great bit of kit but once you’ve added 2k for a 9.9 or whatever you will use it has become a bloody expensive occasional might use it twice a year boat. 

On 6/2/2021 at 11:06 AM, andyO said:

I'm pretty sure a rib is Rigid inflatable boat and the sib is a small inflatable boat (without rigid hull) 

That is what I thought although I have come across an industry professional who described an inflatable with an aluminium floor as a rib.

The op asked about a rib he could fold up, they are few and far between, hence my suggestion of a trailer. Presumably the op would really need a sib rather than a rib?