Jump to content

Tuesday 8-6-21


GPSguru
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well done for making the effort to get out in spite your fatigue. Kudos to you. Shame about the fishing but at least it wasn't a blank 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished, some big words in there. 
Good idea putting covers on all your hooks, I guess it’s game over if one gets stuck in the side of the boat. Pssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JonC said:

Just finished, some big words in there. 
Good idea putting covers on all your hooks, I guess it’s game over if one gets stuck in the side of the boat. Pssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RedGills come with hook protectors fitted, and they can be a PITA to remove sometimes. 
The error I made has been done by many, and many times !

  • Optimistic 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Well done for making the effort to get out in spite your fatigue. Kudos to you. Shame about the fishing but at least it wasn't a blank 👍

The fatigue is nothing like I have ever experienced, putting one foot in front of the other to walk is like a huge effort. I didn't do myself any favours as the day before, I had laid 32m of composite decking until late in the evening!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

A good effort under the circumstances Ian. 
What you need is a long sleeve Offshore outlaws T-shirt to keep the sun off and not over heat. XL do you? PM me your address. 

Thanks for the offer Neil, but at the moment I am sorted. The wife has produced a large pile of long sleeved T shirts that I have never worn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Thanks for the offer Neil, but at the moment I am sorted. The wife has produced a large pile of long sleeved T shirts that I have never worn.

I guess there’s nowhere to hide from the sun  on a rib, could you configure some sort of Bimini? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JonC said:

I guess there’s nowhere to hide from the sun  on a rib, could you configure some sort of Bimini? 

Yes, it can get very hot on a good day, but we rarely anchor, so there is always a slight breeze when drifting. 
 

Bimini’s are ok, but fraught with issues, and are also speed limiting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

The fatigue is nothing like I have ever experienced, putting one foot in front of the other to walk is like a huge effort. I didn't do myself any favours as the day before, I had laid 32m of composite decking until late in the evening!

Yeah, I can see how that wouldn't help 🤣👍

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...