Hello from Gosport

240z

Welcome to the Outlaws!

Don't mind Saintly - he's grumpy today for some reason. What I think he meant to ask was to tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of fishing are you into? What species, techniques etc. How long have you been boating for etc.

Glad you like the site - it's fresh out of the box and we're still building it, so bear with us if we don't always get it right first time. Feel free to take a look around and contribute where you can.

Tight lines!

2 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Welcome to the Outlaws!

Don't mind Saintly - he's grumpy today for some reason. What I think he meant to ask was to tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of fishing are you into? What species, techniques etc. How long have you been boating for etc.

Glad you like the site - it's fresh out of the box and we're still building it, so bear with us if we don't always get it right first time. Feel free to take a look around and contribute where you can.

Tight lines!

Yeah that 👆🏻

1 hour ago, iowspence said:

I think you looked at mine (Duver) before I Purchased it, although she’s long gone now. 

Hi mate, yes you are correct and I looked at the Duver on the island but couldn’t get a deal together, funny how we both ended up with boats built by Mitchell 

• 1 month later...