fishing com next year portsmouth

Yeah, dates are  yet to be confirmed for next year I belive.

Was the first event this weekend just gone, which was a promotional event with only 40 boats. Think theres a BT sports programme soon on it.

Had an amazing prize table an a great atmosphere over the 2 days 

Next year is said to be 400 boat which will be interesting!

The sea angling classic was brilliant. The atmosphere was amazing with so many top level anglers!

I took my boat on a 350mile round trip. Luckly the weather played ball for both passages.

with 40 boats it was dangerous leaving the estuary as the wake off all the boats put some in a difficult position. 8ft wakes at 9knts wasnt fun

the comp was fantastic and we held our own. We did have issues with registering fish on the app both days and they have alot to sort out for the coming year. The rules and regs were very very strict 

still what a life experience passing all of the land marks from Torquay to Selsey. 
torquay, portland bill, purbecks, old harry rocks, needles, cowes, Southampton, Portsmouth and chichister/hayling. 

i will do a video soon as i think that would portray the experience better than a write up. 

F9E2131E-9448-4F39-9CA5-DB44BE657FF1.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

@fishybuisness so how did you get invited? Who do you know? 
Nice air shot btw!! 

Thats quite a hard one to answer sainty! Ive had tea with the queen a few times.

im still waiting for the shots and vid from the Navionics media boat as they have me airborne around 6ft

There is always next year guys

Edited by fishybuisness

3 minutes ago, fishybuisness said:

I was one of the first to be invited if it helps guys. Please dont feel that way

like i said theres next year

i only met ross when i arrived 

Nah, no hard feelings. Good for you. Must be doing something right to get a tap on the shoulder. Keep it up! 👍

Just now, Andy135 said:

Nah, no hard feelings. Good for you. Must be doing something right to get a tap on the shoulder. Keep it up! 👍

What i would say is that theres a great week of sport fishing coming up in my neck of the woods and anyone is invited. Torbay fishing festival! 
get involved!

it looks like ill be off to the algarve for the white marlin open that week. But its a great all round comp and the fishing has just turned quite good down here

2 minutes ago, fishybuisness said:

it looks like ill be off to the algarve for the white marlin open that week. But its a great all round comp and the fishing has just turned quite good down here

Now that sounds like fun - keep us posted!!

One thing to remember is everyone who attended this media launch knew its not about the winning but how the comp was run and how to better it for next year. It was also aimed at contestants with a bit of media behind them so they would publicise it for next year. 

lush day today, we are out making vids 

gps guru are you playing out today. Ill be down the meat boat or rotortura. Then on to the bream this afternoon in slack water 

4 hours ago, fishybuisness said:

One thing to remember is everyone who attended this media launch knew its not about the winning but how the comp was run and how to better it for next year. It was also aimed at contestants with a bit of media behind them so they would publicise it for next year. 

lush day today, we are out making vids 

gps guru are you playing out today. Ill be down the meat boat or rotortura. Then on to the bream this afternoon in slack water 

No, not out today. I tend to avoid weekends as the slip is often full of numpties and jet skis !, but I may go out tomorrow or Tuesday.

Loki vids ?