Portishead 22/8

Dicky

Unlucky Dicky, I do hope your mate didn’t rub salt in the wound on the way back in? 
Id rather hope he is a nice sympathetic guy, like we are on here. No way would we dream of taking the piss out of a blank!! 🤞🏻

Hi Dicky, 

I saw the report that John put on Facebook. Looks like a good haul 🙂 Sole can be nightmare to find and very  patchy but at least you had a few others to keep the rods busy 🙂 

10 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Hi Dicky, 

I saw the report that John put on Facebook. Looks like a good haul 🙂 Sole can be nightmare to find and very  patchy but at least you had a few others to keep the rods busy 🙂 

John? Do you mean Jamie? 😁

My apologies, another person with a similar name and geordie accent who appears to fill you tube so much filled my brain, yes I meant Jamie. He had nice pictures of those sole, I was most jealous as I love a bit of sole fishing off Newport 🙂 

Only issue is low tide when you need to lift your engines up so can sit in 2-3ft water (mud) to get them! But they taste lovely 😊