Well hello!

Andy135

I realised I haven't made an intro post yet, so here goes...

Andy135; been dangling in one form or another for over 30 years. Tickled my first (and only) trout at 7 or 8 years old after reading Danny, Champion of the World. There was a stream at the bottom of our lane that had one or two resident trout in that caught my eye as a youngster and which sparked my lifelong interest in fish and fishing, and the natural world in general. Now I take every opportunity to pass on this interest to my kids.

Currently billy-two-boats as @Saintly Fish made me buy a bigger one when I wasn't looking for one, didn't need one, was happy with my little boat, but he sent me an advert I couldn't refuse and the rest, as they say, is history... 😆

Also train and work my spaniel and shoot clays and game when I can. Live in rural Berkshire and love a good pint of real ale by a log fire.

The truth of the matter is, Andy’s a lazy sod and can’t be arsed to look for himself. Good job he’s got mates that keep an eye out for his best interests. Or he’d still be in the shingle struggling with a trailer.