Off to look at a boat in the morning!!!

There seems to be some crazy rules for you lot at moment, though with the convict ancestry I think that a lot off people are used to it. 
It will be interesting to see how many civil liberties you lose once this Covid thing has passed. 

36 minutes ago, JonC said:

There seems to be some crazy rules for you lot at moment, though with the convict ancestry I think that a lot off people are used to it. 
It will be interesting to see how many civil liberties you lose once this Covid thing has passed. 

Totally agree we have some crazy rules being constantly changed by our leading convicts. Always good to have a play in a new boat though

This is what we are looking at.

was looking at their website and dreaming yesterday........ 

this caght my attention when dreaming about lottery wins.......

https://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/Fishing-Boats-for-sale/extreme-boats-gameking-745/304328?utm_source=emailWebsite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=search_alerts&utm_term=_&email_stats_id=20918081

love the style! - worlds away from my humble little pugwash though!

10 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

https://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/Fishing-Boats-for-sale/extreme-boats-gameking-745/304328?utm_source=emailWebsite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=search_alerts&utm_term=_&email_stats_id=20918081

Blimey that's a bit steep for a 7.5m tin can! 

11 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

Mike, I'll sell you an 8m plastic tub with 300hp for half that. Deal?

19 minutes ago, JDP said:

Didn't like that boat, now looking at Formula 23 with twin 300's.

Ouch! That's a long way to go to decide against a boat. But fair play, if it's not right, it's not right.

23 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Ouch! That's a long way to go to decide against a boat. But fair play, if it's not right, it's not right.

Its not considered a long way here. He has now also booked flights to New Zealand to look at boats over there too. Every boat Ive ever bought (lots of them!!!) have always been in other states, none have been closer than the trip we just did. Because we live in the more southern part of the country we are attracted to the far different climate and species on offer in the top end. Until covid hit we would do a couple of trips north each year, with one in the Northern Territory and the other in North Queensland (tropics). These trips can easily clock up over 12,000km of driving and hundreds of sea miles once we get there.