Weather window reefs

Josh

15 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice going Josh. Two cracking fish for your efforts! 
Did you keep and eat the octopus??

Oh mate I’m gutted I didn’t I put him back don’t really know why … any conciliation i kept the other fish 

6 hours ago, JonC said:

It’s nothing compared to what @JDP does. He drives further than that for a dump. 

Haven't driven anywhere for a while, not used my boat for almost 3 months and most likely sell it soon and most of my fishing gear. I love the way Im always on your mind 😍

2 minutes ago, JDP said:

Haven't driven anywhere for a while, not used my boat for almost 3 months and most likely sell it soon and most of my fishing gear. I love the way Im always on your mind 😍

Good idea, you could use the money raised to start a possum farm or something environmentally friendly 🤣

35 minutes ago, JonC said:

Good idea, you could use the money raised to start a possum farm or something environmentally friendly 🤣

Funny you say that, looking for acreage and an atomic 6 home to put on it https://www.atomic6.com.au/pricing. As for fishing, Im finding spear fishing so much more selective and rewarding. 

11 hours ago, Josh said:

So with a weather window incoming midweek trip.

was going to push for two days but turned out to just be 1.

wednesday was holding on every update force 2 

untill the morning update wow ! Thanks !

wer already here in Cornwall and it updated to force 4 for the wholemorning,

doable but just much more Unpleasant anyway.. it wasn’t too bad more left over swell than chop. And it flattened off in the afternoon as promised.

i took the big rods incase I managed any fresh mackerel for any large suspects.

but it was dead on the sabikis so pushed out switched the tackle round to boom n lures and hit the reefs..

all be it bloody hard work as nets were right over it 

not sure 🤔 preservation wise how this is good … mind you is any fishing…

but netting in spawning season but surely we want them to spawn anyhoo a topic that I’m too tired for ha. !

says me ready to crane them up on the 4inch sidewinder…

Slow going but found a few and a octopus a first !

AF5EE232-33E2-47E7-BF8E-ECBF9DB901ED.thumb.jpeg.16166d8fb3e827f42cba0956a3843e7d.jpeg1EB31AF9-6759-4D2F-B068-B822C2F10853.thumb.jpeg.60e425750479348bdad78f8196e49674.jpeg9CBC5065-19B8-42FB-BDD5-A298EA84C4CC.thumb.jpeg.e52aa98fe83089324382f831b3748297.jpeg

Back on track, some tasty offerings there. Whats with the sea looking so flat, doesn't look like a breath of wind on it.

Edited by JDP