Right then Outlaws...

Andy135

I am actually in Harwich. 
air B and B. There wasn’t much available that sleeps 5 allows dog’s within a couple of hours of me. 

Funny sort of place Harwich, typical working port town, (Dump) 

loads of history but all shut. 

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I’m standing in the rain a fair bit, then I’ll change the roof rack on my work van. Most likely in the rain. 

Why are you outside in the rain at this time changing a roof rack? 

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry to hear the house has fallen through. Very annoying! 😤

Just got to resist temptation to buy a bigger boat when old house finally goes through now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Lockdown here....

playing with fishing gear, walk the woof chill out and restart house hunt as new one fallen through.

First of all..... Rocky 2 😁

How far along was you? 
years ago we paid out for searches and stuff on a house, they pulled it off the market and then re listed a few days later at a higher price . 

I paid for searches and valuation/survey.... 

Whereas I was told it was freehold the transistion was not done properly and survey found issues. In total £30k of problems that seller won’t sort out. Offered to drop price by £5k so walking away....

34 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I paid for searches and valuation/survey.... 

Whereas I was told it was freehold the transistion was not done properly and survey found issues. In total £30k of problems that seller won’t sort out. Offered to drop price by £5k so walking away....

That is a real downer. Strange how when we are buying houses we talk about £1000s like they are nothing, when in real money they hurt. 

11 minutes ago, iowspence said:

I’m sat on my boat on the pontoon, in Bembridge harbour with a whole mackerel on 1 rod and a monster 12” squid on the other hoping for a Bass... in reality I should have just not the bullet and gone carp fishing for the night, especially with it being banging conditions on an autumnal full moon....

Now you're just rubbing our noses in it Spence 🤣👍

Weather here is shite for the whole weekend ..... rain and SW wind to 65mph ................. oh, and next week doesn't look too nice either .............

I shall probably carry on designing our extension (Double garage, bathroom (wetroom), utility room, kitchen , and larger lounge ............ and also get the wood ordered for my winter project which is a 60m2 raised decking, using solid composite deck boards ............. waiting on the utilities to move the electric and gas meters at the mo ..............

12 hours ago, iowspence said:

I’m sat on my boat on the pontoon, in Bembridge harbour with a whole mackerel on 1 rod and a monster 12” squid on the other hoping for a Bass... in reality I should have just bit the bullet and gone carp fishing for the night, especially with it being banging conditions on an autumnal full moon....

Should of gone carp fishing? 🙄🙄

2 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

gor blimy they are large , no wunder they are good at rugby if they are praticeing doging them

Its weird how we so often get these giant hail balls. The damage they do runs into millions of dollars and insurance companies mostly don't cover hail damage anymore, so whole car dealerships can end up with costly repairs. We can regularly pick up brand new forecourt cars at 1/4-1/3 new price due to hail damage.  Have a google search at some of the videos, its scary stuff when you are in a centre console at sea!!!