Another Blast from the Past

MegaByte

Interesting pictures, I have a Trident version of this that's a work in progress. Interesting to see yours has the same floor bearers, mine had all broken up as very little thickness to them with no core. They were also very poorly bonded to the hull. Now the weather is warming up, must get started on it again. Couple of motorbike projects to get finished up, then back to the boaty stuff.

• MegaByte changed the title to Another Blast from the Past
  • 1 year later...
On 4/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, MegaByte said:

Here's some pictures of my first boat. A Pilot International 520 that I had in the late 80's.

Bought as a wreck as it had been on the rocks and had a large hole in the hull.

Roger Rabbit 01.jpg

Roger Rabbit 04.jpg

Roger Rabbit 05.jpg

Roger Rabbit 11.jpg

ROGERRAB.jpg

Brian I believe that was my boat before you bought it.  I owned it in partnership with another guy, the partnership didn't work (do they ever).

We kept it in holes bay then sold to a chap.  Within a few weeks of him owning it there was a storm and the front bollard/cleat pulled out, she then ended up on the rocks on holes bay road

8 hours ago, Maverick said:

Brian I believe that was my boat before you bought it.  I owned it in partnership with another guy, the partnership didn't work (do they ever).

We kept it in holes bay then sold to a chap.  Within a few weeks of him owning it there was a storm and the front bollard/cleat pulled out, she then ended up on the rocks on holes bay road

Welcome to the party. Better late than never 🤣

On 10/31/2023 at 10:20 AM, Maverick said:

I think you're right, bought it from a chap in Broadstone after it was wrecked on the rocks on Holes Bay Road.

I sold it to a chap in the Channel Islands.

Edited by MegaByte