Fucking fog lights

JonC

48 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s that time of year again. There is a very light bit of fog and all the idiots have got their fog lights on even though there is about a mile of visibility. 

Morning Jon. Nice to see you got up in a good mood today 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Morning Jon. Nice to see you got up in a good mood today 👍🏻

I was in a perfectly good mood when I started out. As you know I do my morning patrol on the site about 0445 while I have my coffee, just to make sure no more political fanatics have spammed the site again and I read @captin slows old outlaw’s teleflex cable for sale post which left me with a nice image in my head of Pete sitting in his recliner watching crossroads with a great big pile of treasure safely plotted up behind the Sony triniton. 
But then I left the house and had to start dealing with people on my daily drive into west London. From there on it went downhill. 

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

I was in a perfectly good mood when I started out. As you know I do my morning patrol on the site about 0445 while I have my coffee, just to make sure no more political fanatics have spammed the site again and I read @captin slows old outlaw’s teleflex cable for sale post which left me with a nice image in my head of Pete sitting in his recliner watching crossroads with a great big pile of treasure safely plotted up behind the Sony triniton. 
But then I left the house and had to start dealing with people on my daily drive into west London. From there on it went downhill. 

You hold on in there mush, it'll soon be the weekend!! And beer o'clock 

2 hours ago, JonC said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF