Friday 13th 2020

Odyssey

So how’s your Friday 13th going? 

Ive just had an offer accepted on a house so currently going quite well 🙂 

It even has a big garage that can be filled with freezers 🙂 so I may get to partake on the great offer that @British Big Game Fishinghas on bait at the moment (full details in the classifieds section) 

Weather is poo this weekend so no fishing sadly 😞 

Happy Friday all 🙂 

20 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

It even has a big garage that can be filled with freezers 🙂 so I may get to partake on the great offer that @British Big Game Fishinghas on bait at the moment (full details in the classifieds section) 

Happy Friday all 🙂 

I sincerely hope he isn’t selling tuna bait? 

29 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Happy Friday all 🙂 

Good news! Fingers crossed for a smooth transaction for you Luke 🤞

29 minutes ago, JonC said:

I sincerely hope he isn’t selling tuna bait? 

Tuna are so last year...... real men catch dogfish and whiting @Andy135 😉 

5 minutes ago, British Big Game Fishing said:

Congratulations Dude!

Better Friday's i've had being in court this morning, but cheered myself up by making the CPS look silly and then came home to find a pair of reels to be spooled up and a whole load of stick bait's and poppers for the website . ! 

🙃

Well that sounds like a story begging to be told! Come on then, what was the reason you were in court? Let me guess, you're the judge? 👩‍⚖️

4 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well that sounds like a story begging to be told! Come on then, what was the reason you were in court? Let me guess, you're the judge? 👩‍⚖️

Hopefully it was the tuna police  with ‘Tadpole of the yard’  as acting chief super, prosecuting him for even thinking about tuna. 

3 minutes ago, British Big Game Fishing said:

Nope, I got pulled going to work in the first lock down!
i work alone, and it was my first day back after stopping for the first week.

After doing my homework i made my safe working procedures and went to work only to get stopped on my way home!

BBGF T shirts are being made for the BBC interview.  🤨 

You need to sport this up a bit really.

7 minutes ago, British Big Game Fishing said:

Nope, I got pulled going to work in the first lock down!
i work alone, and it was my first day back after stopping for the first week.

After doing my homework i made my safe working procedures and went to work only to get stopped on my way home!

BBGF T shirts are being made for the BBC interview.  🤨 

Fingers crossed they see sense and drop the case then!

I’m sure there was an epic car chase, loads of gorgeous ladies, fast cars and boats in there too..... 😉 and you’re just talking it down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a separate note... despite a reasonable number of double figure cod in the channel at the moment boat is staying in west wales. Hopefully I’ll be busy sorting out man cave for fishing den so won’t have as much time to go fishing.... but if weather is good it’s time to chase Winter porgies! 😁😁😁😁

Only issue is that my chosen mark is only accessible on weekends else I run the risk of being shot at in a firing range 🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

I’m sure there was an epic car chase, loads of gorgeous ladies, fast cars and boats in there too..... 😉 and you’re just talking it down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the kilo of cocaine under the drivers seat and the headless corpse in the boot...

🤣

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Only issue is that my chosen mark is only accessible on weekends else I run the risk of being shot at in a firing range 🤔🤔🤔🤔

If it's anything like the range here in Lyme Bay, then the range patrol boat will soon see you off if you are within 4 miles .......... 😇

16 hours ago, GPSguru said:

If it's anything like the range here in Lyme Bay, then the range patrol boat will soon see you off if you are within 4 miles .......... 😇

Yep same here..... 

According to an old commercial boat St Govans tide race used to hold monster females. Only problem is castlemsrtin firing range sat on top of there! They don’t fire at weekends. So first calm weekend. Midweek will be Celtic deeps northern section 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, Odyssey said:

Happy Friday all 🙂 

good luck to you mate