So who’s out tomorrow and what you after ?

20 minutes ago, JonC said:

Where are you planning to fish tomorrow? I bet it’s going to be exciting. I wish I was going fishing somewhere exciting like you. 

I’m not entirely sure but I think (and I don’t really want to say this) we are going to drift a wreck that was on your bucket list since a boy Jon. It just off the SE coast of the IOW, 
Im really excited. We will tell you all about it tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I’m not entirely sure but I think (and I don’t really want to say this) we are going to drift a wreck that was on your bucket list since a boy Jon. It just off the SE coast of the IOW, 
Im really excited. We will tell you all about it tomorrow. 

I’ll be at the marina entrance waving you off

11 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

As per the title.

The first weather window for weeks, and I am grounded ..............🥵

I was hoping to be out tomorrow, but I am nursing a pretty bad UTI, which I tend to get about every 18 months ............... Being on strong antibiotics and Corticosteroids, also running a temperature of 39.4c tonight, the wife has dissuaded me from fishing tomorrow  .......... however next Friday and Saturday look like a good weather window .............

24 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

The first weather window for weeks, and I am grounded ..............🥵

I was hoping to be out tomorrow, but I am nursing a pretty bad UTI, which I tend to get about every 18 months ............... Being on strong antibiotics and Corticosteroids, also running a temperature of 39.4c tonight, the wife has dissuaded me from fishing tomorrow  .......... however next Friday and Saturday look like a good weather window .............

Sounds like all that fast living and fast women are catching up with you GPS... 😉

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Sounds like all that fast living and fast women are catching up with you GPS... 😉

Since I retired almost 10 years ago the medics have found that I have a hyper active immune system, which caused my colitis. But a side effect is that it makes me highly resistant to antibiotics, so they give me steroids to slow down the immune response.

I would love to be fishing tomorrow, but it would unfair on my grandson kyle if I was taken ill. At 14 years old he is almost 6ft tall and has a very old and wise head on young shoulders, but a big ask to look after the boat and me !

Edited by GPSguru

5 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Since I retired almost 10 years ago the medics have found that I have a hyper active immune system, which caused my colitis. But a side effect is that it makes me highly resistant to antibiotics, so they give me steroids to slow down the immune response.

I would love to be fishing tomorrow, but it would unfair on my grandson kyle if I was taken ill. At 14 years old he is almost 6ft tall and has a very old and wise head on young shoulders, but a big ask to look after the boat and me !

Feel better soon Ian.