Hi-Fi Speakers

Any reccomendations on waterproof speakers? Mine are old and knackered so looking at a refresh….

Fusion one looks great but are a bit pricey…. So any cheaper ones that sound good? 🤔🤔

Ive got fusion speakers in the sides of my centre console which get covered in saltwater every trip then washed off with a pressure hose at the end of the day. They've been in the boat since 2006 which is a pretty good testament for them.

1 hour ago, JDP said:

Ive got fusion speakers in the sides of my centre console which get covered in saltwater every trip then washed off with a pressure hose at the end of the day. They've been in the boat since 2006 which is a pretty good testament for them.

Yep, I have them half way down in the centre console, and they get wet when I wash the boat after every trip.

Looking at 2 pairs of fusion speakers, the two on deck are broken, one in cabin is broken the other not great…

Don’t listen to too much music but on a long trip by myself nice to have something to break the monotony 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted speakers today, sound great 🙂 

Was hoping to coppercoat as well but too cold sadly so that’ll have to wait. Seacocks are done so busy day! 

Stunning in the marina, sun was out (was cold) but gives a hint that the winter will end 🙂 

New bigger liferaft in, bilge is clean, new gas bottle, can’t wait to launch and get out on the fish! 

Pippa is struggling with this concept of catch and release. She can find her shark no problem, but is too attached to it to let it go…. More training needed! 

1C4C9E87-F174-4B5F-ADE4-27751CBE8513.jpeg

0373CDFE-2BD9-44D3-B6E6-AB207B89EA01.jpeg

17 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

No chance, it is going to turn colder during the week, but decent settled weather due to the High pressure.

It’s Sunday night snd I’m working away all week so I’m trying to be cheerful but these retired folk are there to bring the rest of back to reality 🤣