Re-Introduction..

Hoop

Hi Guys, hope all are well!

Well, I'm back.. Sort of.. Cabin fever, eh!? 🫣

Nosing around to see if much, if anything at all, has changed?.. Bolding and grey hair aside..  are a few more fish gracing the decks of Outlaw tubs? 

Previously ChassinBass across a couple of different forums and rather imaginatively come up with the new handle of Hoop!

Not really done a great deal of fishing the last few years, mostly pertaining to poor health.. Hoping to turn that around in 2023. 🤞

Hi Steve, it's been a while. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're doing better now?

I'm currently between boats, so no deck for me to grace anything with, Solent Salmon notwithstanding.

May be up for a shore dangle when the weather improves.

4 minutes ago, JonC said:

Welcome back, nothing’s changed, @Andy135still only catches dogs and @Geoff’s boat is no closer to the water.  
And I’m getting funnier every week , just ask anyone . 🤣

I suppose getting two out of three right isn't bad @JonC...

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Welcome back Steve, aka Tadpole. 
Are you still a bass nut? 

Thanks Neil, forgot Tadpole! Will look to see if this change replace Hoop, feels more fitting on a fishing forum. 

Bass nut? .. Had a double out last year then promptly hung the gear up for winter. Caught a flounder and gurnard out of the bay on a metal last year while Bassin.. Are you still getting out? Many Cod this past winter?

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Hi Steve, it's been a while. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're doing better now?

I'm currently between boats, so no deck for me to grace anything with, Solent Salmon notwithstanding.

May be up for a shore dangle when the weather improves.

Hey Andy, indeed it has, shocking how quickly time flies. Health? Same old nonsense, yah. 😒

Between boats!? What happened to the new one from Jersey? Ha, Solent Salmon, the skurge of the Solent! Any dangling from ashore? 

Am hoping this cold snap lifts rapidly, a month off work from Friday and plan on spending much of it after Sea Trout and Bass.

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Welcome back, nothing’s changed, @Andy135still only catches dogs and @Geoff’s boat is no closer to the water.  
And I’m getting funnier every week , just ask anyone . 🤣

Hey Jon, good to hear it.. though I thought Neil was the guy all could rely upon for a giggle or three??! 🫣😁

15 hours ago, JonC said:

Has Geoff finally smashed that bottle of bucks fizz over the bow? I didn’t see it on Anglia news? Maybe it was on UK Tv?

Planned around Easter time (not stating which year), too cold up here to be sorting her out (Offshore Outlaw, not Joyce). Geoff.😉