Shark/Tope rigs

Odyssey

Hi all,

It’s that time of year when I start replenishing the rig box for the toothy critters. 

If anyone is looking for shark or tope rigs made up let me know. Can build to your spec or just use my tried and tested designs 🙂 

5 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

You can make the SLT a few ready for our trip!! 👍🏻

All part of the service 🙂 rigs and rods supplied, you can bring your own but need to be up to the job 😉 

For the few heavy rigs I use I buy them ready made at the tackle shop, they do seem expensive though for what they are- a hook a swivel and some strimmer wire mono usually about £2.50-£3

On 3/21/2023 at 8:29 AM, JonC said:

For the few heavy rigs I use I buy them ready made at the tackle shop, they do seem expensive though for what they are- a hook a swivel and some strimmer wire mono usually about £2.50-£3

Not something you could simply do yourself ? Do you pay a bait boy to put the bait on your hooks too🤠

I bet you don't even stir your own noodles. 

4 hours ago, JDP said:

Not something you could simply do yourself ? Do you pay a bait boy to put the bait on your hooks too🤠

I bet you don't even stir your own noodles. 

Yeah I could do it myself if I really wanted to but I don’t use them much so it’s not worth it. I always stir my pot noodle personally, you can’t trust people to not do it wrong. 

3 hours ago, JonC said:

Yeah I could do it myself if I really wanted to but I don’t use them much so it’s not worth it. I always stir my pot noodle personally, you can’t trust people to not do it wrong. 

In the southern hemisphere do you have to stir it the other direction or is it just better, no matter where you are, to chuck it overboard and cut out the middle man?

1 hour ago, Malc said:

In the southern hemisphere do you have to stir it the other direction or is it just better, no matter where you are, to chuck it overboard and cut out the middle man?

They have spoons that are inverted to stir them