What weight?

While I find it flattering that you spend so much of your time with a raging hard on for me while you search the internet for things to say, I don’t know if it’s that healthy for you. As I’ve said before you are far too old for me and generally just not my type. 

OK!

Here's my set up. 

20230419_103512.thumb.jpg.44d100938044f6f496820d22aa87d041.jpg

First things first, no I don't use the brick, it's just for scale. Bottom is my warp, just mousing line from German supermarket, large loop so I can take the anchor chain on and off easily as I have used bouys to anchor off. Then .75kg folder and if you note I put a shackle on it as the ring pulls out of the anchor if I break out. Break out is a small cable tie with a small nick in it so it should pull out easily but you need to test it and remember to take a couple with you just in case. Top anchor is 1.5kg which doesn't need the shackle as the ring doesn't pull off the end and the cable tie attaches directly. 

Hope this helps @Saintly Fish

11 minutes ago, Malc said:

OK!

Here's my set up. 

20230419_103512.thumb.jpg.44d100938044f6f496820d22aa87d041.jpg

First things first, no I don't use the brick, it's just for scale. Bottom is my warp, just mousing line from German supermarket, large loop so I can take the anchor chain on and off easily as I have used bouys to anchor off. Then .75kg folder and if you note I put a shackle on it as the ring pulls out of the anchor if I break out. Break out is a small cable tie with a small nick in it so it should pull out easily but you need to test it and remember to take a couple with you just in case. Top anchor is 1.5kg which doesn't need the shackle as the ring doesn't pull off the end and the cable tie attaches directly. 

Hope this helps @Saintly Fish

Good post, and well done for helping to get this topic back on track. 👍😉

On 4/17/2023 at 10:08 AM, JDP said:

While you can certainly buy a folding anchor, if its wanting to hold at anchor in any wind, tide or chop, forget the folding ones. But hey its your money!!!!

he will be on a small river. with mud and sand. the only waves he will see, will be the wake of boats going by.