Feedback requested: regional catch reports

Andy135

At present our catch reports are all in a single place with no location based info other than what the original poster chooses to include. Would the Outlaws find it useful on have the catch reports organised into regional sub-forums e.g. south coast, east coast, south-west, etc?

Interested to hear what people would find most helpful when adding and reading catch reports for the latest intel.

7 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

At present our catch reports are all in a single place with no location based info other than what the original poster chooses to include. Would the Outlaws find it useful on have the catch reports organised into regional sub-forums e.g. south coast, east coast, south-west, etc?

Interested to hear what people would find most helpful when adding and reading catch reports for the latest intel.

When numbers increase I suppose it would be handy for quick reference. 

i like the idear, but it would look a bit silly at the moment. i exspect that after xmas the viris will be spreading faster and end up in a 3 mouth lookdown. all due to all the ideates braking the rulls.

me xmas is canceld, and every thing eals to untill they prove the syrim woorks

2 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i like the idear, but it would look a bit silly at the moment. i exspect that after xmas the viris will be spreading faster and end up in a 3 mouth lookdown. all due to all the ideates braking the rulls.

me xmas is canceld, and every thing eals to untill they prove the syrim woorks

Not feeling a lot of positivity there? It