A trip down to the pointed end

Geoff

Well, we dodged the question of jam/cream/one or two halves at a time - it was flat whites and lemon & blueberry cake for Joyce and I this morning, while @Geoff went for a pot of tea with carrot cake.

Great to catch up with you both - hope the weather is kind for the rest of your stay in Devon 🤞. Hopefully we can find an opportunity to get together again next summer at a potential OO boat meet.

6 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Well, we dodged the question of jam/cream/one or two halves at a time - it was flat whites and lemon & blueberry cake for Joyce and I this morning, while @Geoff went for a pot of tea with carrot cake.

Great to catch up with you both - hope the weather is kind for the rest of your stay in Devon 🤞. Hopefully we can find an opportunity to get together again next summer at a potential OO boat meet.

Had @Geoff taken his boat down there for a run out? 

Back to Landlocked Lincolnshire today. The only wet day we had was on Tues, the day that we decamped (and went to annoy my SIL at Lee Mill). we enjoyed the break and were very pleased with the camping performance of the camper. I see that Steve has listed a brief resume of his "not a boat" project, and may do another on my van conversion with a few pics. Geoff. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Back to Landlocked Lincolnshire today.

Errrrm Geoff, you do know that Lincolnshire has a coastline on the eastern side right?? 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Geoff said:

The only wet day we had was on Tues, the day that we decamped (and went to annoy my SIL at Lee Mill). we enjoyed the break and were very pleased with the camping performance of the camper. I see that Steve has listed a brief resume of his "not a boat" project, and may do another on my van conversion with a few pics. Geoff. 🙂

Glad you had a good time mate. Would be good to see a write up of the van conversion with some pics mate. Hoping to finish mine off in a few days...

On 8/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, suzook12 said:

Errrrm Geoff, you do know that Lincolnshire has a coastline on the eastern side right?? 🤣🤣

Glad you had a good time mate. Would be good to see a write up of the van conversion with some pics mate. Hoping to finish mine off in a few days...

Yes, but what we have is basically the muddy wash and a couple of so called "holiday resorts". Even the Norfolk coastline is probably a bit  more interesting. 😉 I will post a few pics of the van and a brief description of the build. Geoff. 🙂

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yes, but what we have is basically the muddy wash and a couple of so called "holiday resorts". Even the Norfolk coastline is probably a bit  more interesting. 😉 I will post a few pics of the van and a brief description of the build. Geoff. 🙂

How about pics of your boat launched and floating???