Nooby Post

KennyPowers

Welcome to the site Micky, your the 100th member to join, so thanks. 
There isn’t a prize a such, we had considered a bucket of Kcf but there was trust issues with me delivering it. 

What are they building? Everyone has been saying kfc for years but I don’t know.

Tackle shop? They’re all long gone it’s hard enough to get decent end tackle locally let alone rods and reels. 

Just now, KennyPowers said:

How come you don’t share this site on the local facey pages or do you and I never see it, plenty would enjoy being a member? 

I’ve posted it a few times, it’s a struggle with Facebook- everything is there then gone the next day, that’s why people still like old fashioned websites because you can see what’s there without rewinding page after page. 
And we don’t have the argumentative wankers that just troll people like Facebook does which is good . 

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

Welcome Mick. So you know our @JonC eh? Bad luck 😭🤣

Good to have you with us. Are you a thornback and whiting man like Jon? What floats your boat from an angling perspective then?

Thornback and whiting trumps Dogfish and fuck all else any day! 

• Haha 1

Jon has been known to eat the odd sting ray here or there🤣🤣 generally I’ll return all dogs (not my fish for eating) I’ll take good size male skate but like to target rare fish like bass and cod haha, whiting are my nemesis fish though! As for everyone I guess 

Just now, KennyPowers said:

Jon has been known to eat the odd sting ray here or there🤣🤣 generally I’ll return all dogs (not my fish for eating) I’ll take good size male skate but like to target rare fish like bass and cod haha, whiting are my nemesis fish though! As for everyone I guess 

Not @Andy135, he can’t catch whiting if he tried. He is exceptional at dog fish though.... or is that huss?