How long before you get cabin fever?

Andy135

I've not been out for a couple of weeks now and I'm starting to get that all-pervading feeling of frustration. The weather on the south coast looks iffy for next weekend too. Might need to snatch a mid-week session if there's a break in the weather. 😬

I've got it, back to work Monday for an ensuite rip out and refit, so won't have chance until next weekend. The forecast for my area isn't much better and I dare say will be blowing and pissing it down all over the Christmas holidays

Rumours circulating that we're having a full lockdown from the 27th/28th and the locks will be closed to non emergency traffic 

Great

1 minute ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think andy 135v will be inviting peopple out then when your on the way he will cancile becouse of the bad weather   😂   🤣

Ohh Pete your feisty tonight. @Andy135 your not going to let him get away with that........ are you??

14 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think andy 135v will be inviting peopple out then when your on the way he will cancile becouse of the bad weather   😂   🤣

I Certainly wouldn’t put it last him. He has a twisted sick way about him at times. 

• 2 weeks later...