Tesco scam

Saintly Fish

Tesco CAR PARK SCAM - BEWARE!
Thursday November 26th 2020.
Please BE WARNED.

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Simply dropping into Tesco’s supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience.
Here's how the scam works:

Two very good-looking 21 year-old girls with big boobs and long legs come over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the boot.
They both start cleaning my windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. I said thank you and offered them a tip, they both said 'No' but would you give us a lift to Asda.
I agreed and they both got into the back seat.
On the way to Asda they start undressing, until both were completely naked.
I pulled in to remonstrate, one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over my lap, kissing me, touching me intimately and thrusting herself against me, while the other one steals my wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on November 4th, twice on the 6th, 8th, 12th and 13th and twice yesterday.
So please warn all the guys you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be there just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl wallets are £1.75 and look better.

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Are you feeling ok Geoff? Not overcome with festive generosity perhaps? I'd have given that a 4 at best... punchline limped home with a whimper.

Or have you become a scrooge like misery?? 🤣

I would be more generous and give it a 6/10, purely as it has been rehashed rather than another word for word copy of the original

2 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Or have you become a scrooge like misery?? 🤣

I would be more generous and give it a 6/10, purely as it has been rehashed rather than another word for word copy of the original

A six?! Looks like you've been at the sherry this afternoon...

I thought it was pretty good for Neil, and I did think that the Aldi/Lidl line was original FS, but perhaps not. Still worth 9, but then living a sheltered life I had not seen/heard the original. When it comes to originality, most jokes are like dog tricks and just old jokes rehashed. I think that any really NEW jokes must come from Aliens. ☺️ Geoff.

38 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Believe me, Andy is no comedian. 

Perhaps, but he could be a ginger alien - on second thoughts not as none of his jokes (or any others on this forum) are really original. Geoff.☺️