Keeping lug fresh.

When I was fishing with KP before Christmas he said he kept leftover worm in a bucket off the side of his boat. 
I used to have a perforated bucket for keeping  crab but never bothered with worm . 
Anyway 500 holes later, I chucked a score of lug in a bucket. I went to do my essential inspections today and found that the lug we’re looking pretty perky after two weeks in isolation. 
Like some of you might, I always panic but worm and usually have a couple of packs left over that I put in my bait fridge only to chuck it after a week and at a fiver a score it is a waste

9DC86990-97E2-45BA-A5F4-D569188D0729.png

D68557DF-E5BD-45AC-9895-519E1FF0C323.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

Yeah crazy but I don’t fancy digging them 

No, its a back breaker thats for sure....... What is it about the south eastern corner and slightly above selling worms by the score? Ours are still by the 100

5 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

No, its a back breaker thats for sure....... What is it about the south eastern corner and slightly above selling worms by the score? Ours are still by the 100

I made a rare mistake, my local place does them in 25’s so £20 per 100. Everyone else does them in scores though 

• 3 weeks later...