Bait Boards - Hooked and Messy

Seen these guys on Facebook 

If you’re after a high quality bait board then look good. 

https://baitboards.ecwid.com

I’ve made my own but nylon board ain’t cheap. It’s since been split into 2 smaller ones.

I ordered the knife tidy so that T bar, knife and pliers are always to hand when sharking. Very good quality. 

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

That sounds better because I have no rails only wooden gunwel tops

I’m sure they could sort something for you. 

i have no affiliation, just impressed with the bits I got. I wanted a very wide bait board and had to make my own in the end as couldn’t find anything customisable.... so these guys maybe able to help 🙂

3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

That sounds better because I have no rails only wooden gunwel tops

What no rails? best addition I had fitted to my boat.  You can fit hundreds of rod holders, bait boards and all sorts of stuff.  The best bit is safety, when its rough (do you ever go out in the rough?) you have something to grab hold of when you're flung from one side of the boat to the other.  Go on you know you want to just tell the missus it's a must have safety item 

20191117_141149resized.thumb.jpg.96e609577ad43cec84c2a0d0fe27c25d.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

great price on the cool bags too - might get a couple of them - one for lunch - one for bait - not to be mixed up!

do you think the ceiling rod holders will hold on a fibreglass ceiling with double sided tape/3M/command strips?

You’d probably be best ringing and speaking to Neil. He will be able to offer all and any hanging and fixing advice . 

2 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

great price on the cool bags too - might get a couple of them - one for lunch - one for bait - not to be mixed up!

do you think the ceiling rod holders will hold on a fibreglass ceiling with double sided tape/3M/command strips?

The rod holders will probably be fine in the marina, but I wonder if they may detach when it gets lumpy and you drop off the top of a wave?

If you do mix up your cool bags... there's only one thing to do, and that's post it up on here so we can all have a giggle at your expense 😉👍