Penn international dynabraid 12/20

DINOBOY

I have quite a few 12/20’s lol. 
I have a pair of these I use quite a bit 12/20 and 20/30. The old man has a pair too. Bloody nice rods, I forget how this one came into my possession but I thought it would be better off getting used by someone. 👍

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Resist, resist, resist....

This really is a bargain. I have owned the 20-30 model for decades and it's a fabulous blank with quality Fuji fittings. I have a 12-20 rod but it doesn't get much use and I can't justify buying this one.

If you need a 12-20 I urge you to bite Dinoboy's hand off. It's a steal for £80! PH

12 minutes ago, Plaicehunter said:

This really is a bargain. I have owned the 20-30 model for decades and it's a fabulous blank with quality Fuji fittings. I have a 12-20 rod but it doesn't get much use and I can't justify buying this one.

If you need a 12-20 I urge you to bite Dinoboy's hand off. It's a steal for £80! PH

Bloody hell, the pressure I’m feeling right now is immense. But I need a slightly lighter rod...

Yeah, Neil just beat me to it. I did PM Dinoboy, but sadly he told me that he had sold it, but not yet marked it as sold. Geoff. Sad.

Edited by Geoff

17 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, Neil just beat me too it. I did PM Dinoboy, but sadly he told me that he had sold it, but not yet marked it as sold. Geoff. Sad.

Yes, we can tell that the sadness is really getting too you Geoff 😉

Just now, suzook12 said:

tut tut tut

You too will be on the naughty step to reappraise your understanding of the English language as written

You missed my winking smiley to Geoff then?

Keep up at the back please young Zook 🤣

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, Neil just beat me too it. I did PM Dinoboy, but sadly he told me that he had sold it, but not yet marked it as sold. Geoff. Sad.

@Geoff a lesser man would be all over you for your pho par, especially after all you dish out. But, I’m not that man. And I will just tell myself that you have done it on purpose, to lay a trap for the eagle eyes.