www.flypic.co.uk does PBSBAC Madness.

Saintly Fish

The guy (Jim) that took that vid is a member of PBSBAC and a fairly regular crew member of Madness.

He has done several others videos of club members boats, if anyone's interested I'll post them up for all to see

48 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The guy (Jim) that took that vid is a member of PBSBAC and a fairly regular crew member of Madness.

He has done several others videos of club members boats, if anyone's interested I'll post them up for all to see

Yes please. Would love to see them.

Thanks I'll let Jim know his efforts are appreciated elsewhere.

As a club we are lucky to have such a diverse membership who are willing to share their skills.  Its also a bonus having a licensed drone pilot to do free promo vids for us

9 hours ago, Maverick said:

Thanks I'll let Jim know his efforts are appreciated elsewhere.

As a club we are lucky to have such a diverse membership who are willing to share their skills.  Its also a bonus having a licensed drone pilot to do free promo vids for us

Sounds like a sinister version of the masons to me. That would explain the chinos. 

56 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I let that one go  Steve as it is mainly Neil's education that I am working on at the moment - as part of his home schooling, but it is proving to be an uphill task. Geoff.:classic_wink:

Good job your stubborn and resilient then Geoff. 

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

@Geoff, I can see you're taking on a big job with his education... best of luck! 😬

Yes Andy, he has been told about the wrong your/you're so many times now, but we shall persevere - maybe he will get there one day.  I am beginning to wonder. Only time will tell. It may be deliberate - perhaps he thinks that there is some form of financial reward for those with his kind of learning difficulties, but please don't let him know that I said that. Geoff.:classic_wink:

34 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yes Andy, he has been told about the wrong your/you're so many times now, but we shall persevere - maybe he will get there one day.  I am beginning to wonder. Only time will tell. It may be deliberate - perhaps he thinks that there is some form of financial reward for those with his kind of learning difficulties, but please don't let him know that I said that. Geoff.:classic_wink:

Shhhhhhhhshh

its not me it’s my phone.