Black cat

JDP

Email the pictures to yourself, at the point of sending you should get a size option click medium then upload to here from your pc/phone/tablet.  Original size pic is still on your phone for use in other places

5 hours ago, Maverick said:

Email the pictures to yourself, at the point of sending you should get a size option click medium then upload to here from your pc/phone/tablet.  Original size pic is still on your phone for use in other places

Still to big, also tried from my phone but don't have my codes to sign in. Either the mrs or kids have moved the book with all the passwords, so for now Im at three mercy!!!!

Its no big deal, they aren't the greatest images.

Ive had to remove my post from Facebook as it caused a fair amount of drama from the fluffy animal welfare society who seem to want to protect cats far more than native wildlife. I now see why those who regularly kill feral cats keep it quiet.

Ok, got the password but find the format on the phone so different to what I’m used to on a Mac notebook. I was advised by a Mac technician to do a full turn off of any phones every few days, this tends to remove passwords, another reason I don’t use the phone for this stuff. The coin is 10c which are 1 inch across.

D42D133A-2B09-40FC-949D-491CD8F3EFAF.thumb.jpeg.5e1bd0e38cd2b299cf685da3f96ee876.jpeg

837BA29F-5E58-4E57-8E9A-35231C92249A.thumb.jpeg.76212bdda1c6ec0f17bc791ab42fb195.jpeg

Edited by JDP

Yes certainly not what people claim when they say they've seen black panthers etc but a very big feral none the less. 

So now Ive put my password in for this site on my phone, where do you go to find new messages ? 

IMG_4380.thumb.jpg.c31ef1a191b7aa03a971909f1c332beb.jpg

I ended up having to open my main computer and use photoshop to size the images. As you can see from this screen shot, when opened on my phone to try and post on here all four size options are the same, all these images have been sized in photoshop not in camera as that doesn't work!!!

IMG_4381.thumb.jpg.0483b9328e49f8f32301094ef6677858.jpg

Edited by JDP

@JDP see the 3 horizontal lines at the top right? That’s where you find messages and notifications. When you get a new PM or notice it will show up there automatically. 
Also the photo sizes stay the same like that because it’s a screen shot. A stand alone photo taken from the phone will have size choices. 

First camera attempt fail on cat but did film a wombat, wallaby, possum and a raven that ate the bates. New memory card installed and try again. Interestingly one of the baits was a whole rabbit which managed to get taken without tripping the camera, the other baits were deer bones from a last weeks hunt.