Charter fishing space, Poole 24th October

Due to unforeseen circumstances that I didn’t foresee such as my wife already having booked up a girls weekend meaning childcare for me when I should be fishing I can no longer make the trip. 
Now I know that this is a huge blow for everyone involved and the town of Poole generally but it’s one of those things

So there’s now a space available for some lucky devil, and as a sweetener the lucky candidate can pick Neil and Pete up en route. There is also the possibility of top and tailing with Pete in his B&B. 
What an opportunity. 

Besides when this was being arranged everyone was so busy getting the right colour boat to appease the Welsh contingent that I didn’t even look at dates, I was too busy trying to make it perfect for the taffs 

20 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

sorry to hear you cant make it -

i am sure i can fill it - with a non member if thats ok? 

the guy who sold pugwash to me is a mate now!

can i offer the space to him? (obv i will try and sign him up.....)

Yep, that would be great. Non-member not a problem as I believe we already have one non-member coming along.

Thanks Mike 👍

52 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

sorry to hear you cant make it -

i am sure i can fill it - with a non member if thats ok? 

the guy who sold pugwash to me is a mate now!

can i offer the space to him? (obv i will try and sign him up.....)

Sorry Mike, but to go against what @Andy135said here a bit, last night i PM'd @fishybuisnessas he showed interest when spaces were full. Its only fair we give him 1st refusal. If hes not up for it then yeah by all means ask your mate! 

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

Sorry Mike, but to go against what @Andy135said here a bit, last night i PM'd @fishybuisnessas he showed interest when spaces were full. Its only fair we give him 1st refusal. If hes not up for it then yeah by all means ask your mate! 

Yep, that's fair enough. Sorry @mike farrants, let's give @fishybuisness a chance first.

2 minutes ago, fishybuisness said:

Hey guys i would really love to come out with you. 24th is good with me.

although if it means alot for “captain slow” to bring a mate we could flip a coin for the space ? 

Good stuff. Consider yourself in!