Odyssey Stalker

Odyssey

Hi 👋 o mysterious one! 

Come and say hi, I’d love to say I live an exciting life but I’m an engineer. Therefore my life is pretty boring…. But hey if you want to read through my ramblings that’s fine. However I’m a nerd so maybe I’m living in a fantasy world…. It’s all part of the metaverse! 

Don’t be shy, come say hi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I guess I should of realised that this would happen, what with the OnlyFans I’m running…..

Was only a matter of time before I was tracked down…. 😬🤣

Do you find OnlyFans worth the effort? Seems like a lot of work to get cameras, lights and backdrops set up, video shot and edited etc. Guessing it must bring in enough to make the juice worth the squeeze?

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Do you find OnlyFans worth the effort? Seems like a lot of work to get cameras, lights and backgrops set up, video shot and edited etc. Guessing it must bring in enough to make the juice worth the squeeze?

Well it seems to be going ok, it’s a simple way to pay for this cougar cat for my tuna fishing… I mean I need a bigger boat if I’m going to keep this sushi restaurant going. 

Factor in the twins that are on the way and you just got to find ways to make money. I’ll follow your advice on Bitcoin next, especially if there are stalkers about 😐

Edited by Odyssey

4 hours ago, mick said:

how do you stalk someone online,do you post derogative comments .

i read most posts does that make me a stalker?

Mick.

There is a Guest user from Cardiff who we can see looking at Odyssey's profile and all his posts. Odyssey knows who it is, and it's a shame they can't just let him live his own life, but instead trawl the internet to find information to use against him in the real world.

18 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

There is a Guest user from Cardiff who we can see looking at Odyssey's profile and all his posts. Odyssey knows who it is, and it's a shame they can't just let him live his own life, but instead trawl the internet to find information to use against him in the real world.

can you not ban guests,

Odyssey seems a nice bloke,

just go round and thump him.