Forum upgrade 1st Dec

Andy135

We upgraded to the newest version of our forum software this afternoon (v.4.6.8 for anyone who's interested 😴), which brought some SEO enhancements to how search bots index the site and some minor back-end reporting improvements but no front end UI changes.

That said, if anyone sees anything that looks strange or finds their posts/content missing then let me know.

14 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

have you sync'd the "P0 [T-N] 00DL3" server to the Back-end chat at the same time?

Unfortunately the back-end chat functionality stopped because too many P0 [T-N] 00DL3 resources were consumed by the processor, so I've had to put that upgrade on pause. I might try an X/Lax re-route to clear out the system before trying again.

I thought a P0 [T-N] 00DL3 overload would have had the opposite effect on the back end chat - ie instigated unwanted heavy streaming and multiple downloads - maybe the user wasn't uploading enough H2o, causing the blockage in the back end.

I think a X/Lax re-route will do the trick - that or a simply Re-FiG ...

39 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

maybe the user wasn't uploading enough H2o, causing the blockage in the back end.

I think we can all agree there's a healthy dose of user error in this case. Perhaps a short-term 8AN will encourage better P0 [T-N] 00DL3 behaviour in future...

14 hours ago, JonC said:

@Geoffwhat flavour pot noodle did you try? 

To be quite honest Jon - I do not have a clue - When at home or when on holiday (usually boat or campervan) I just eat what I am presented with, and generally enjoy it. When we eat out it depends on the menu and I am pleased to say that Never includes pot noodles. I also think that back in the days of yore (another your etc. that may cause FS a few more problems) I suspect that the PN flavour choices were far less than today, but don't worry Jon, they all tasted nearly the same and just as bad! Geoff.🙂

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

To be quite honest Jon - I do not have a clue - When at home or when on holiday (usually boat or campervan) I just eat what I am presented with, and generally enjoy it. When we eat out it depends on the menu and I am pleased to say that Never includes pot noodles. I also think that back in the days of yore (another your etc. that may cause FS a few more problems) I suspect that the PN flavour choices were far less than today, but don't worry Jon, they all tasted nearly the same and just as bad! Geoff.🙂

I suspect it may be down to your locality Geoff, and the putrid water from the tap there... 🤣🤣