OO's branded face masks

Saintly Fish

9 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Seeing as this covid business is not going away anytime soon, would there be any interest in a branded face mask?? Will most probably need a few interested to make it worth while.

Yeah good call. 
just a thought, has anyone considered sliders ? They could really catch on. 

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

Hold on.... this idea seems familiar. I'm sure some bright spark already suggested this back when Covid first arose but the idea was pooh-poohed by @Saintly Fish...

How times change.

Well, yes. But were we to know back then that it'd still be here?? And I never claimed it to be my idea now did I ginge.

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well, yes. But were we to know back then that it'd still be here?? And I never claimed it to be my idea now did I ginge.

Just think, if we'd gone with it and made some face masks back then we'd have sold loads by now...

7 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

a snood would be my preference - like the morf ones - neck snood

A snood would be good. Practical and could double up as a face mask. Probably cheaper/easier to manufacture too.

4 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

I was thinking more for fishing in than shopping..... i dont spend enough time in shops to get hot and sweaty - unless theres a sale on in screwfix.....

That's @JonC waiting for his discount code to come through. 

45 minutes ago, JonC said:

@Geoff Spelling alert!

Nah! Infinite number of monkeys and all that. FS is bound to get it right very occasionally, but credit where it is due even though most of us had that sussed well before our teens!!! :classic_wink:Geoff.

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Nah! Infinite number of monkeys and all that. FS is bound to get it right very occasionally, but credit where it is due even though most of us had that sussed well before our teens!!! :classic_wink:Geoff.

There is nothing to see here, move along great uncle Geff.