Hello from Essex

Herbs73

Hi guys

just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I've been fishing most of my life, mostly sea but a bit of pike fishing now and then.

I live in Brightlingsea in north Essex and have owned a Beneteau 650 for the last 8 years. Looking forward to being part of the group.

Welcome to the outlaws @Herbs73.

We hope you enjoy the site and join in with the laughs and occasional fishing report. There is not much going on atm but with summer on the way the forum should get a lot busier. 
We have an admin from Essex but he (luckily for you) is on the Bradwell side. 
Maybe if you run to the beach you could wave at each other!! 👍🏻

Yeah, welcome on. 
Im over the other side B of the river at Bradwell, no doubt I’ll have seen you at some point whilst I’ve been going round in circles. 
Things are livening up locally now, I’ve seen a few reports of bass, plus a few smaller hounds. 
Get some pictures up of your boat, we love a boat picture 

9 hours ago, JonC said:

Yeah, welcome on. 
Im over the other side B of the river at Bradwell, no doubt I’ll have seen you at some point whilst I’ve been going round in circles. 
Things are livening up locally now, I’ve seen a few reports of bass, plus a few smaller hounds. 
Get some pictures up of your boat, we love a boat picture 

Hi Jon

you probably seen me going round in circles as well. I  The boats back in the water next weekend. I didn’t get out as much as i wanted last year but I aim to correct that this year. I’m going to try and catch a decent Tope and plenty of bass and hounds. 

• 1 month later...