Cocktails

JonC

Whilst sucking on a piece of straw and pondering this morning at Guru acres, it struck me this thread is very, very sad and looks like a cry for help

First, Jon posted about wanting his mate around for a couple of wanks .......... here :

And then he posts this thread as a follow on.

Therefore, it can only be concluded that his mate did come around, and they had a couple of wanks whilst fantasizing about their dream bedroom wall poster hero's which seems to be Barrymore and Schofield, which indeed is extremely sad. I would have thought that Elton John and Boy George would have been more appropriate given their ages.

Jon should be grateful that we are not in the 17th and 18th century, as they burnt faggots at the stake, or disembowelled them and placed their heads on pikes.

Well Jon, this is probably the wrong place to cry for help with your closet addiction, maybe you should go and see the local Priest for 10 hail mary's and a good rogering.

Edited by GPSguru

26 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Whilst sucking on a piece of straw and pondering this morning at Guru acres, it struck me this thread is very, very sad and looks like a cry for help

First, Jon posted about wanting his mate around for a couple of wanks .......... here :

Therefore, it can only be concluded that his mate did come around, and they had a couple of wanks whilst fantasizing about their dream bedroom wall poster hero's which seems to be Barrymore and Schofield, which indeed is extremely sad. I would have thought that Elton John and Boy George would have been more appropriate given their ages.

Jon should be grateful that we are not in the 17th and 18th century, as they burnt faggots at the stake, or disembowelled them and placed their heads on pikes.

Well Jon, this is probably the wrong place to cry for help with your closet addiction, maybe you should go and see the local Priest for 10 hail mary's and a good rogering.

I think for @JonCBarry Humphries may be more appropriate.?

1 hour ago, GPSguru said:

Laugh Laughing GIF

2 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Only because I felt the sadness that you are a closet faggot, but, you are from Essex, so I suppose anything is fair game 🙄🤣

Sounds like a really bad case of homophonic sexual insecurity you have going on there.

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

Sounds like a really bad case of homophonic sexual insecurity you have going on there.

Not at all, I have no problem with shirt tail lifters snd uphill gardeners, but I find your fantasy fascination with barrymore and schofield a bit strange🤣🙄🤔